Latest on our Regional Libertarian Network
- Grieving With People of France, Outraged by Militarism of Western Governments
- Milton Friedman – Why Freedom of Speech is Important
- Irwin Schiff – Goal of Libertarian Party is Getting a More Libertarian Environment
- A free market is the only way to control corporations
- EU Commission Sugar Coating Red Taped SMEs With Taxpayers' Money
Bosnia and Herzegovina is ranked as the 91st most prosperous country in the world, according to the 2014 Legatum Prosperity Index.
According to their website, the Legatum Prosperity Index is an annual ranking, developed by the Legatum Institute, of 142 countries. The Index is unique in defining prosperity as a combination of wealth and wellbeing.
The Legatum Prosperity Index provides data on Bosnia and Herzegovina since 2012, when it was ranked 99th overall. In 2013, it was ranked 97th, which means that it rose by six places this year.
Videos from the 2014 European Students for Liberty regional conference in Sarajevo.
YouTube Playlist here
27. September, 2014.
Conference: 9 -19h
Trg oslobođenja - Alija izetbegović 1