Latest on our Regional Libertarian Network
- Interview with Professor Jörg Guido Hülsmann: "Academia, as we see it today, is a fruit of the mushrooming welfare state"
- The people who desire peace and prosperity must accept the fact
- Essential Hayek: Who is F.A. Hayek?
- Ronald Reagan On Libertarianism Being the Heart Of His Philosophy
- The European Union has no future at all in its current form - Nigel Farage
Bosnia and Herzegovina is ranked as the 91st most prosperous country in the world, according to the 2014 Legatum Prosperity Index.
According to their website, the Legatum Prosperity Index is an annual ranking, developed by the Legatum Institute, of 142 countries. The Index is unique in defining prosperity as a combination of wealth and wellbeing.
The Legatum Prosperity Index provides data on Bosnia and Herzegovina since 2012, when it was ranked 99th overall. In 2013, it was ranked 97th, which means that it rose by six places this year.
Videos from the 2014 European Students for Liberty regional conference in Sarajevo.
YouTube Playlist here
27. September, 2014.
Conference: 9 -19h
Trg oslobođenja - Alija izetbegović 1