Latest on our Regional Libertarian Network
- Milton Friedman: You Can Only Aim at Equality by Giving Some People the Right to Take Things From Others
- The only thing socialism has ever done for poor people is give them lots of company
- Chinese Savings vs. American Spending
- Panel "The dark side of internet - Unexplored universe"
- The Net Is Mightier Than The Sword - James Corbett at TEDxGroningen
Bosnia and Herzegovina is ranked as the 91st most prosperous country in the world, according to the 2014 Legatum Prosperity Index.
According to their website, the Legatum Prosperity Index is an annual ranking, developed by the Legatum Institute, of 142 countries. The Index is unique in defining prosperity as a combination of wealth and wellbeing.
The Legatum Prosperity Index provides data on Bosnia and Herzegovina since 2012, when it was ranked 99th overall. In 2013, it was ranked 97th, which means that it rose by six places this year.
Videos from the 2014 European Students for Liberty regional conference in Sarajevo.
YouTube Playlist here
27. September, 2014.
Conference: 9 -19h
Trg oslobođenja - Alija izetbegović 1
“Bosnia has been turned into kind of a EU in miniature, where democratic self determination is struck down, so as to preserve at all costs the ideal of a multinational state. Right down to the blue star with a flags on, and a paraphernalia and symbolism that they've downloaded from Brussels.” Source: DanHannanMEP YouTube channel.